- AWS is an Amazon cloud services provider started in 2006.
- AWS is evaluated as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud IaaS.
- AWS was using Xen hypervisor and currently aws using a new hypervisor based on KVM with lots of customization.
- AWS has there presence in 22 Regions and 4 regions has announced as per there road map.
- AWS has 69 availability zone with 1 Local zone for ultralow latency application. It served in 245 countries and territories.
- IT has 97 Direct connected Location with 210 point of presence among which 199 edge Location and 11 Regional Edge Cache location.
- EC2 is a typically a amazon’s customized virtual machine.
- It is a Infrastructure as a Service Cloud Computing Platform provided by AWS.
- It refers to a web service that provides to customized compute capacity as per need. It intended for developers to make web -scale computing easier.
- Login to Amazon console
- Goto All services and click EC2
- Click on Launch instance
- Select the AMI
- Click on launch instance
- Download the key pair
- And launch instance.
With Amazon EBS, data on the root device will persist and isolated from the lifetime of the instance. Data will remains even if you stop and restart the instance, which is similar to shutting down your laptop and restarting it when you need it again.
With local instance store the data persists with the life of the instance. The data gets deleted This is an inexpensive way to launch instances where data is not stored to the root device
Currently EC2 supports, Amazon Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Fedora, Debian, CentOS, Gentoo Linux, Oracle Linux, and FreeBSD.
Nano, Micro, Small, Medium, Large and xLarge
Yes, starting September 2019, vCPU-based instance limits supported in all AWS Regions except the AWS China (Beijing and Ningxia) Regions.
NANDHINIProject Manager - Working @ Singapore
The trainer covered the all topics and had a great knowledge of AWS. And also the trainer was very supportive and was always there to clear the doubt by giving practical and theoretical examples. I am very impressed with the quality of course content and its structure. Overall it was a great experience. I would strongly recommend this program to all. Thanks
BALAMURALI NAGARAJANWorking @ IBM
This is Balamurali & I recently joined Microsoft Azure class. I really enjoyed to upgrade my skills here and quite good experience and helpful for my career. Mohsin (trainer) will start/teach the course from scratch and then will start the actual course/class. So that, we can understand more about the basics before we touch our actual course as we chosen. I really recommend folks to join the course with Mohsin Abbas and really good opportunity to learn for freshers as well as experienced folks.
Mohsin sir have explained me much more better than any other lectures in a easy way, which is not done by my previous lecturers in college or even in Hyderabad coaching centres too. I like the way he teaches mainly (students may feels the courses are like rocks, but sir will say to see like a small stone) the efforts (pressure) we have to apply by listening to his words and work hard to achieve your paths to make you feel better than before - thanking you sir for training me in good n proper way to learn what have I didn't know before coming to you to learn sir.
ROHIT PRASADManager @ Virtusa
Not only did this experience teach me the proper techniques of technical writing and the process of azure document construction as promised, but it also taught me how to learn independently. Liked that the course included step-by-step exercises and tutorials PLUS unassisted assignments. Unlike exercises where a student can get by simply doing as directed, the assignments reveal the real learning. The assignments were where I discovered whether I truly understood the material. This course produces real learning. Tons of thanks to my coach - Mohsin.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts.